Free Printable 30 Day Challenge Calendar
Foster Productive Habits With a 30-Day Challenge Calendar
Whenever we think of developing a habit, the first thing which comes to our mind is how it will be possible for us to stay committed to our determination. Though it might look out to be challenging, it’s not impossible. And the tools like a 30-day challenge template make your habit formation process easier and more effective. This calendar can help you keep a track of your goals accompanied by the process of developing good habits. These templates can be used in several ways.
Want to know more about how the 30 days challenge calendar can help you? If yes, then make sure you read ahead to get some interesting details.
Purpose of 30-Day Challenge Calendar
You can use your 30-day challenge calendar in a myriad of ways. You can use these calendars to set fitness goals, academic goals, exercise goals, and other objectives. These can be completely tailored as per your needs.
The biggest perk about using a 30-Day Challenge Calendar is that it changes your whole lifestyle around. It even helps you in time management and task management. You can find out the extra time which you never got. You do not have to aim for milestones to use these templates. They may be as easy as making time to drink tea each evening. There are tons of ideas that you can use to fill into your 30-day challenge calendar. We have mentioned many ideas further which you can select to make yourself organized.
Try to pick no extra than THREE, as it doesn’t matter what you do but how you do it matters a lot. Thereby, try to pick two to three ideas to start with your challenges and bring out the best of this Calendar.
Who All Can Use It?
If we talk about a specific age or gender who can use it, It would be wrong. From a school-going child to a full-grown adult, each and everyone can use this calendar. There is no need to think, just take one calendar and stuff it with your goals. You can use separate calendars for different ideas or habits. Since these calendars are available for FREE on our website so you can download as many as you wish to and have a goal-oriented life ahead.
Different Ideas to Use 30-Day Calendar
- Meditate for 5–10 minutes a Day
- Write down three important things that matter
- Each day write down all you are thankful for
- Do a minimum of 25 leaping jacks
- Sit down at the desk for breakfast each morning
- Read for 15 mins every night
- Light incense or a candle whilst you get home
- Write a letter to a person each day
- Write down about each friend whom you adore
- Make the mattress every morning
- Cook a meal for yourself every day
- Get up 20 mins in advance than your regular time
- Spend 15 mins every day organizing an area in your home
- Give yourself a facial every now and then
- Go on a brief motor motorcycle ride
- 30 days of random acts of kindness
- Eat an apple/banana/orange/piece of fruit every day
- Complete a crossword or sudoku puzzle
- Write about morning affirmations
- Do dental flossing 2x a day
- Use lotion on your hands
- Pray regularly
- 15 mins of taking note of your preferred music
- Sitting in nature
- Cuddling with a pet
- Text a pal and allow them to understand why they matter to you
- Take a bubble bath
- Give up alcohol for 30 days
- Take a picture of something that makes you happy
- Write down one element every day that made you laugh
- Spend 10 mins drawing or doodling — even in case you suppose you “can’t”
- Write down a quote or something effective you heard every day
- Donate one element from your own home each day for a month
- Knit or crochet for a month
- Spend time coloring
- Work on an artwork project
- Paint a rock as a hobby to relieve stress
- Give yourself a hand and foot massage
- Do stretching and exercises for a month
- Try yoga for 30 days
- Learn a new language
- Mark all your bills and expenses
- Learn something new every day
- Control your anger for 30 days
- Have a healthy meal for 30 days
- 30 Day Push-up Challenge
These are all the ideas that you can opt for in your life to either help you stay away from tensions or to just keep you on a track. There are times when life is boring and dull. In those times to spice things up you need something like the 30-day Challenge Calendar.
We hope that this guide has helped you to make up your mind and transform your life. Remember that you need to start from tiny things to be a better person. Having willpower and consistent motivation will facilitate goal achievement for you.
Download these templates right away and be ready to get positive outcomes.